In order to become a ninja on Club Penguin, you have to earn belts by winning matches in Card-Jitsu. Once you become a black belt, you have the option of playing Sensei. If you beat Sensei, you have access to the secret ninja hideout, and get the black ninja mask
How to play Card-Jitsu
1. First, go to the Sensei in the far right corner of the Dojo. Talk to him and receive your starter deck.
2. Play on either a mat or competition mode. I suggest competition mode to earn more experience points.
3. When playing Card-Jitsu, use card type and number to beat your opponent’s cards. Use this chart for help.
- Water beats fire.
- Fire beats snow.
- Snow beats water.
- When cards are the same type, the card with the higher number wins.
- If the card played before has an outline with number 10, then if the types are the same the next turn, the card with the lower number wins.
There are two different ways to win in Card-Jitsu. Here is how to win.
1. Have all three types of cards (each card has to be a different color).
2. Have three cards of the same type (each card has to be a different color).
Try changing the language to Portuguese and using those servers, if the servers are slow loading.
Earning Ninja Belts
In Card-Jitsu, you receive ninja belts after a certain amount of wins. This chart shows how many wins are needed for each belt.
White belt – 5 total wins needed.
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
Here is a chart with a picture of all the ninja belts (click to enlarge).
The chat above only applies in competition mode, the fastest way to gain belts.
Playing the Sensei
Beating Sensei is a very challenging thing to do. Use this video tutorial for cheats to beat Sesei.
Once you become a black belt ninja, you may play the Sensei in Card-Jitsu. Play him in Sensei Mode.
It will take at least 8 times to beat the Sensei. Once you win, you have access to the Ninja Hideout.
To go into the Ninja Hideout, go to the Dojo Courtyard. Click on the door on the left.
Below is a picture of the Ninja Hideout. Purchase items from the emporium.
In there you can purchase many items from the Martial Artworks Catalog.
The ninja suit has many special abilities. If you dance with the ninja suit and ninja mask, you become transparent.
The ninja suit is only available for members. Tell me if this helped you become a ninja on Club Penguin.